My main interests: malware reverse-engineering, intelligence threats hunting, side-channel information with deep learning analysis.
- Malware researcher at Advanced Research Center (ARC) - Trellix
- PhD graduate at EMSEC team, IRISA & INRIA under supervision of Annelie Heuser, Olivier Zendra, Pierre-Alain Fouque, and Jean-Louis Lanet.
- MSc of cyber-security at University of Twente and University of Trento
- BA of Business Administration at Hanoi University of Science and Technology
- Engineering degree of Mechatronics at Institut polytechnique de Hanoï
- Founder of CTF team BabyPhD
- 1st winner of Airbus security challenge, CYBER IN Toulouse 2021.
- 1st prize award of SILM Security of Software & Hardware Interfaces CTF 2019
- Mandiant’s Fire Eye- Advanced Reverse Engineering 1,2,3,5,6,9 : Winning award. 2022, 2019, 2018, 2016, 2015, 2014
- Batterii: Web penetration testing - Bug Bounty award. Oct. 2016
- BlackHat Europe Conference: Student Scholarship. Aug. 2016
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden: EIT Digital’s summer school Future Cloud. Jul. 2016
- EIT ICT School: Excellent nomination scholarship of €30.000 in Security&Privacy. Apr. 2015
- BKAV’s Whitehat contest 08: 1st prize award on behalf of BabyPhD team. Feb. 2015
- Hanoi University of Science and Technology Young Scientific Research : 1st prize award. Jul. 2013
I am/was a member of the following:
|Nov 12, 2023||My talk record: The Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing: How Cybercriminals Leverage OneNote for Stealthy Malware Delivery at code.talks Hamburg 2023 has been published.|
|Jun 23, 2022||Our paper “ULTRA: Ultimate Rootkit Detection over the Air” has been accepted in RAID 2022 .|
|Aug 28, 2021||Our paper “Obfuscation Revealed: Leveraging Electromagnetic Signals for Obfuscated Malware Classification” has been accepted in ACSAC 2021.|
ULTRA: Ultimate Rootkit Detection over the AirIn 25th International Symposium on Research in Attacks, Intrusions and Defenses 2022
Obfuscation Revealed: Leveraging Electromagnetic Signals for Obfuscated Malware ClassificationIn Annual Computer Security Applications Conference 2021
Mac-A-Mal: macOS malware analysis framework resistant to anti evasion techniquesJ. Comput. Virol. Hacking Tech. 2019